Monday, May 25, 2009

My blog is starting to have "sarang labah-labah"


Assalamualaikum..
i know..
its been a while since my last post here..
huhu...
i dont really have the will to keep up lately..
actually, i've just recover from fever+coughing+headache+flu = PAIN
it took quite some times for me to get back to normal..
i realize that i cant be too weak in dealing with illness..
i had figured out something when i was sick...
the feeling is different..
when i am sick, i felt hopeless..
i fact, i even questioned myself..
i asked myself what its like to be healthy...?
this really opens up my mind..
i've learnt something..
i realize that us as human being a.k.a HAMBA ALLAH SWT often take for granted everything that HE had given us for free..
once we lost it, then only we turned back to HIM..
that is so an ungrateful manner..
i am reminding myself to appreciate more everything that i get..[Alhamdulillah]
and..
must make use of it to the fullest..
never get too obsess with the world because it does not last...
actually..nothing in this world last...




"DAN KAMI TIDAK MENCIPTAKAN LANGIT DAN BUMI DAN APA YANG ADA ANTARA KEDUANYA DGN SIA-SIA.."
(surah Ad-Dukhan;ayat 38)

No comments: