Thursday, July 22, 2010

enough?~~

there are times when i felt that i had enough..like i cant stand no more and i cant bear the things that happened to me..during those time i really needed to be in my own space.. to make sense of everything that happened.. but then, once i get to rationalize those things.. i felt much better.. i seldom put my feeling on paper.. for example, being able to write a long entry in my blog as a way to express myself.. im so not good at it.. i think that there are things that i couldn't simply talk it over with anyone.. i'll only talk about it to someone that i trust.. one of my habit is that whenever it comes to making decision, i would need to hear others point of view as well.. its not that im incapable of making my own decisions, its just i needed a back up..some sort of like a support..so that i know where i am going.. i would say that thing are very hard lately.. im trying my best to cope with it.. i believe that "ujian adalah Tarbiah dari Allah".. maybe, there are time when i get so engross in doing something that i started to "lalai" in performing my duty as His servant.. i wouldnt want to be an ungrateful person.. Allah had already given me so much.. even things that i never expected.. im thankful for that..Alhamdulillah ya Rabb..no matter what comes after this, i'll treat it with patience.. dont want to think too much..its burdening plus tiring for me..







p/s: when i think that im in so much problem, i would reflect that there are many other people out there that were less fortunate than me.. i should be grateful for what i have..

another p/s: do you find it complicated to understand this entry? after all, its just me blabbering in my own blog..huhu

No comments: